Grim Dawn - New Screens

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Crate has released some new Grim Dawn screens showing off the Abandoned Waterfront district and some UI changes:

As promised, here are a few screens of the new area I've been working on. These show some intense combat in the alleys and buildings in the interior of this level. I hope you enjoy!

Also, note the new targeting UI, which we finally updated based on some feedback from the forum that we got a few months ago. It's nothing fancy but I think it is much cleaner and easier to read than the old one, which had a noisy border that people complained about.

Please proceed to the media section in an orderly fashion...

http://www.grimdawn.com/media_screenshots.php
More information.

I think they have to get further a long before that happens. Seems to be in development a long time.

I think the game has been in development for a little over 2 years . D3 has been in development for over 5. Grim Dawn doesnt have a budget . D3 is funded by god himself. The guys at Crate have full time jobs and work on Grim Dawn when the can . I compare this to D3 like we did Titans Quest to D2.this game is so much more paletable than D3.

I think either game will be fun to play, I have more "respect" for the guys from Crate though given the fact that all this work has been done after they finished their normal day jobs, keep it up guys!

I hope that Grim Dawn delivers the same great gameplay as Titan Quest did. All the screenshots look very nice. Looking forward to this game.
I myself am more excited about GD than D3. But probably D3 is,and going to be more popular.

Back
Top Bottom