Afterfall - Screens & Art

Dhruin

SasqWatch
After an extended server outage, Polish post-apoc project Afterfall is back and new screens and art are available.
Hello, we are proud to inform you that our online absence (almost two months) is a memory of the past. We have been working during that time really hard, preparing to launch the Tech Demo – and here are some screenshots of that.
We could work on the tech-demo thanks to our dedicated team and the WIT/WSISiZ University, who allowed us to use their facilities and hardware.
We have also been working on a presentation we are going to show to potential publishers really soon. This was possible thanks to a legion of new members in the team (you can read about them in the Team section), getting us even closer to the release of a full-scale game in the nearest future.
As a special treat, I invite you to visit our gallery where you can find a new pack of concept-arts and renders.
Have a blast!
More information

Exactly. I like the textures and everything, the visulas emanate a dark atmosphere, which is great. I hope they progress well in times to come.

Hmmm, I'm pesimistic about this ever seeing the light of day. Too much time spent tweaking the "fun stuff" and too little time spent of the actual content. This seems to be the way for many fan-made projects.

I'm reminded of Restricted Area ... which looked cool like that, had some interesting possibilities ... but was crap.

Man, the Polish love their post-apoc projects. I can't think of too many (any?) that succeed...but then again, shouldn't we be hopeful? If they fold, we lose nothing but a few minutes looking at screens. If they succeed...well, you're not going to get a TB post-apoc RPG anywhere but the small indie projects.

Back
Top Bottom