Driftmoon - Released

Also, don't forget that there are 3 levels for each skill and you won't be able to max all of them out, so you have to be selective.

If you've played it Spoon, then you'll notice the child-like elements everywhere. You don't have a helm or battleaxe. Instead you have a bowler hat and a Hoe of doom. Many animals will talk to you with little grrs, etc. It's just a very lighthearted game. Again, there is nothing wrong with this, but it needs to be mentioned. Personally, the game doesn't grab me very much. I generally play one area an evening because any more and the game gets too dull. This game could easily be a facebook game; at least as far as depth goes. Not many skills, not a lot of choices in any area, etc. You just follow along the story and all is laid out in a very simple manner. There are several hidden things if you choose to look for them though. This is a nice touch. Corwin is very right in telling you to move all that is movable because you can double your treasure that way.

Thanks for the details, and for Corwin's review - I will give the demo a go.

I understand that there are mod tools, so I am sure that someone will come up with a more mature approach as time goes by.

Back
Top Bottom