Deus Ex - Sonic Augmentation Album Is Now Available For Free

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dsogaming has an article bringing news that Sonic Augmentation a Deus Ex album is now available to everyone for free. So if you loved playing Deus Ex, and loved the music give it a listen.
“This EP arranges music from Deus Ex, released in 2000 for Windows, and also contains nods to both sequels, Invisible War and Human Revolution. The album features 8 songs from 10 artists that re-envision the original compositions of Alexander Brandon, Michiel van den Bos and Michael McCann in a wide variety of styles and genres while channeling the moods, sounds and imagery of the world of Deus Ex. The album also includes two tracks featuring original series’ composer Alexander Brandon collaborating with BAFTA-nominated composer Jimmy Hinson.”

More information.

Last edited:
I was hoping for music in the intro of the old Deus Ex and in the credits.

Glad to see the project released! Deus Ex did have some of the greatest music. I've enjoyed "The Long Night" album for quite some time since it is so faithful to the original source material.

The original Deus Ex soundtrack is hard to remix since it is basically perfect in melody, harmony, and rhythm IMO. Track 3 on this new album is the standout IMO, being made in part by the original genius DX1 composer! Some of the other tracks are creative but it's hard to improve upon perfection.

Anyway, I adore all three Deus Ex games. They blow away poptrash like Bioshock Infinite (sorry, the truth must be told!).

Back
Top Bottom