Pricewatch!

If anyone is interested in the next installment of the cinematic space adventure game, Newegg has Mass Effect 3 pre-order (Xbox 360, PS3, or PC) for $48 after applying coupon code EMCYTZT117.

Be mine indie bundle has... crashed.
The bundle has officially launched, and it contains:
Xotic
Wasteland angels
The Ball
Sideways: New York
BEEP

Just wait a little while and their site should hopefully be back up again.

Yeah, I've borked it somehow. I think at one time I wanted to see if their currency conversions were up to date on the dollar prices, and now I am stuck in Kronors. Once you go Kronors you can't go back. :p

Yeah, I've borked it somehow. I think at one time I wanted to see if their currency conversions were up to date on the dollar prices, and now I am stuck in Kronors. Once you go Kronors you can't go back. :p

So I've heard! ;)

That is such an awesome deal I am thinking about it ... but I have no idea why since I already own it all at least 2x!

I guess I'm gonna grab the NWN Complete bundle. I already have NWN Diamond on GOG, and I have NWN 2 and the first 2 expansions on disc, but at $10.18 it's worth getting just for the convenience of having them bundled together. It'll also give me Mysteries of Westgate which I don't currently have.

I've never purchased from GamersGate before. Is it like GOG where you create an account and have unlimited downloads of the titles you purchase? Also, does anyone know what kind of DRM I can expect?

I've never purchased from GamersGate before. Is it like GOG where you create an account and have unlimited downloads of the titles you purchase? Also, does anyone know what kind of DRM I can expect?

They are excellent - no extra DRM, just the installer file and serial number. Downloads are unlimited, and you can even gift games right up until you activate them. Awesome to deal with.

Gamer's Gate have the DRM that the publisher of the game wants, so make sure to check before you buy a game, so that you don't end up with a game that has limited activations. If it says that you need a 3rd party client, then that either means Origin or Steam. There are no download limitations or anything like that though, you are free to download a game as many times as you want to.

Anyway, you guys are adding an s at the end of kronor that does not belong there :p

Do you think the Mysteries of Westgate expansion would work with either the Steam or disc versions of NWN2? I really want to play that, and $3 is really hard to resist, but seeing as I own the games and the rest of the expansions twice, I'm feeling too cheap to buy the complete bundle…

Edit - Nevermind. I'm buying the Complete version. $3 vs $10 is not that big of a deal I guess.

Last edited:
Not sure what to suggest other than to submit a ticket to their customer support.

http://www.gamersgate.com/supportcenter/

Yeah, I already submitted a ticket. It has to travel halfway around the world to some service center in India where they can barely write and read English and will take a few days to respond to translate what I wrote and then write a proper sentence in response. A "conversation" will go back and forth over a matter of weeks, until I give up in frustration.

Needless to say, I don't have much hope...

To change your currency do the following:
On the side bar to the left, expand the "help" option->regional settings. Here you can then pick what currency Gamer's Gate will show.

Back
Top Bottom