DA:O Darkspawn Chronicles Available

Dragon Age: Origins
I'd be interested in hearing some feedback if anyone grabs it.

I've seen some comments from spellhold studio. I don't think I've seen one positive feedback lol.

I going to grab it, this weekend, as soon I have finish Final Fantasy 13 (need only to kill the last Boss), I let you know how good (bad) it is.

After FF13, I need somthing that don't take 100+ hours to complet.

Just found a Review on IGN:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1091537p1.html

Interesting. Roughly what I expected. I'll probably get it at some point for the sake of it, but I'm not in a hurry.

I won't be getting this, it just doesn't interest me that much.

I'm playing Awakening now and enjoying it a lot, but once I'm finished, I'm moving on from Dragon Age for a long time. I simply have too many other games to play.

I have just finish it, and say that I agree whit IGN, the 6.5 is an just score. Fundamental it’s a cut down version of the final battle of Dencrim, you battle at the Gates, The marked place, the Elven Slums, in front of the Palace, and then the final battle at the top, that means 5 maps in total, there are a 6 map but you do nothing there.

The Good:

* Try the Darkspawn monsters, special The Ogre and The Shriks are fun to play.

The bad:

* Except in the last battle, your old companions is not used in a good way, no cut screen show them come, or make any kind of fuzz about it, so in more that one occasion I fist notice them, then I looted their bodies.

* Again, except the last battle, its quite easy, and you really don’t need to use your spawns special abilities to win, or think fore that matter, all encounter can be won by all focus on the same enemy.

The ok:

* There are a new weapon to be found in Origins and Awaking, then you complet the DLC, a sword named Blightblood. Not a thing that going to make you replay Origins, but if you do anyway it’s nice.

Thank you for the information. What is the weapon like? Stats? Special properties? I heard it's Tier 7, so the damage is probably decent.

Just booted my old OC up to see it, it is:

Blightblood

Long sword, Main hand.
Dragon Bone Tier 7.

Damage: 11.2
Crit: 3.2
Armor Pen: 4
Str Mod: 1

+3% Meele Crit
+2 Attack
+10% Backstab/crit Damage.
Poison: venom

3 Gem sloths.

Really good sword, at peer whit Starfang.

It's just a DLC for fans, as most DLC, for fans who want dig a bit more the game or universe.

Back
Top Bottom