Divinity 2 DKS: Stones Fortress and generators

Xanlosch76

Traveler
Hello @all,

i´m just playing the Dragon Knight Saga and made my way to Stones Flying Fortress. Now I encounterd a problem. According to all of the maps available there should be the first generator in the first compound after the entry (reachable as a human). But the place where the generator should be is empty. First I thought I destroyed it accidently but the shield is still in place.

Are the generators in DKS in a different place then in Ego Draconis? Or is it a bug?

Please help because that way I can´t rech Stone.

Thanks for help.

Nice : You name yourself after Larian forum member Xanlosch after which the character of Divinity 2 is named ! :lol:

And Stone is a forum member there, too ... ;)

Are the generators in DKS in a different place then in Ego Draconis? Or is it a bug?
Haven´t played Ego Draconis but from what I know most of the generators/anti-dragon shields were removed in DKS.
From what I remember of Stone´s fortress, you should be able to get into the shielded area on foot, via one of the teleporters. That´s where you encounter, um, Xanlosch (cutscene included, iirc) and that´s where the generator is.
Alternatively, you might try to dragon drop into the area (fly over the shield and change into human mid-air), but I´d use it only as last resort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom