Fable 2 - Late 2008 Release @ Eurogamer

magerette

Hedgewitch
Eurogamer posts the results of their text interview Friday with Lionhead Studios' Peter Molyneux, heading up the story with Fable 2 release news:
Fable 2 will be released in "late 2008", Peter Molyneux told Eurogamer readers today in a wide-ranging LiveText interview.
When pressed to be more specific, he added: "Late 2008. Maybe when the leaves have a slight brownish tinge - but are still on the trees, if you see what I mean." Fable 2 is Lionhead's Xbox 360-exclusive follow-up to the critically acclaimed Xbox ARPG Fable.
Molyneux also dropped hints about what else the British developer - now Microsoft-owned - is working on. "We are working on a title now which is kind of a hybrid of Dimitri," he told Eurogamer readers.
"I am really, really pushing the powers-that-be to allow me to tell/show the world this new project. I know I am prone to say things like 'great', 'revolutionary' and 'ambitious', but this new project is absolutely great, revolutionary and ambitious!"
Full text of the interview is available here.
More information.

Hey, can anybody reach his nuts? Cause I can't and I'd sure like to punch him in them.

I hope he gets a sharp pain for every thing he says will be true about his next game...but isn't. Enjoy.

Well it has to be "great, revolutionary and ambitious" or Molyneux wouldn't be working on it, right? :sarcasticclap:

Great ... start looking forward to another over-crowded holiday release season ... :(

Molyneux has his head so far up his own ass, he's become his own special brand of crap.

Back
Top Bottom