Favorite iPad RPGs

Played and enjoyed Undercroft. It was a bit too simplistic though. It would be cool if there were more "hardcore" rpgs for the platform. You know, that didn't have the words "final fantasy" in the title.

It also seems like there are a lot more cool indie efforts on the Android platform. Not sure if its easier/cheaper to develop for....

It would be cool if there were more "hardcore" rpgs for the platform. You know, that didn't have the words "final fantasy" in the title.
By the way I don't think it was mentioned, and I don't know if it qualifies, but iPad games with those words in the title include Final Fantasy Tactics, which is among my favorites even though the proper FF games as well as jrpgs in general don't appeal to me either.

By the way I don't think it was mentioned, and I don't know if it qualifies, but iPad games with those words in the title include Final Fantasy Tactics, which is among my favorites even though the proper FF games as well as jrpgs in general don't appeal to me either.

I like it, but not so much the obscene pricing Square charges for these games that have seen a dozen releases and are just lazy ports at this point ...

Really? Please share!

I've been playing Delver on my phone. Its still too early to tell, but it has sort of an Ultima Underworld feel. The graphics are ultra lo res ala minecraft, but I feel it has potential.

Just going to google play and searching for "roguelike" produces a myriad of results. Not all of them are strictly roguelikes (including Delver) but several look promising. Unfortunately for me I really hate playing on a tiny little phone screen.

Back
Top Bottom