Frayed Knights - Resting, Sleeping, Fatigue, and Exhaustion

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The headline of Resting, Sleeping, Fatigue, and Exhaustion may well apply to developer Jay Barnson but this update is actually about fatigue in the adventuring party:
Adventurers lead strenuous lives. When they are slinging spells and swinging swords in life-or-death conflicts, or traversing treacherous trap-filled, uh, territories.... they are traveling great distances, hunting quest threads, and performing conversational acrobatics. All while lugging around more equipment and loot than any human could really be expected to carry. It's an exhausting career choice!

So unlike certain other, newer RPGs, the heroes of Frayed Knights are not going to be able to go all day without taking a breather or getting some well-deserved shut-eye. Well, probably not. Unless you blow all your silver on Liquid Nap potions. But that's another story.
More information.

Good, I like it. There could be stamina spells, which pretty much would give 50 stamina to someone at the cost of 70 stamina.

Yep, that's one of the ideas I'm playing with. Or even trading straight across might work. The thing to avoid is having a situation where two casters can charge off of each other by casting the spells on each other repeatedly.

I mean, it's probably not a GAME BREAKING LOOPHOLE or anything like that (it would not be practical in combat) --- it's just weird.

The simplest solution is not to have any stamina regen spells!! :)

Corwin, you have been following this project long enough to know that I fail regularly to take the simplest path.... ;)

"Two roads diverge in a Yellow Wood........." Ah, Frost has a lot to answer for!! :)

Back
Top Bottom