Happy Thanksgiving - Enjoy the Food

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Just a quick announcement wishing all our American forum members, and guests a Happy Thanksgiving. Just go easy on the deserts as I gain a few pounds myself this time a year.

happy-thanksgiving-15183-400x250.jpg

More information.

Thank you Couchpotato! Don't worry your supposed to gain a few pounds over the holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

“So many people insist they are against animal abuse, cruelty, suffering and the inhumane treatment of animals, yet they don’t understand they are actively engaging in and supporting egregious suffering, abuse, cruelty and inhumane treatment when they eat animals and their ‘by-products.’ If you are against cruelty, suffering and inhumane treatment, then you go vegan. It’s just that simple.” - Sarah Kiser​

“So many people insist they are against animal abuse, cruelty, suffering and the inhumane treatment of animals, yet they don’t understand they are actively engaging in and supporting egregious suffering, abuse, cruelty and inhumane treatment when they eat animals and their ‘by-products.’ If you are against cruelty, suffering and inhumane treatment, then you go vegan. It’s just that simple.” - Sarah Kiser​

Either you do that, or you live with being against something without actually doing anything to promote the cause.

C.W. Ceram, the author of "The First American", held the theory that North-American Turkeys domesticated men, not vice versa.

I can't wait to see the happy holidays one I post next month. :roll: Anyway here is a little something to balance the scales. Just be warned it contains blood, and a little swearing.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
To you as well Saxon1974 enjoy your Thanksgiving.:party:

Last edited:
I'm totally aware that butchering and eating things isn't very nice. But you just have to remind yourself that any turkey would do the same to you if they could.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Man, Couchpotato wishes us all a happy Thanksgiving, and then all the buzzkillers have to come out and bring us down :p. Anyway, I am a meat eater because it is my natural state that evolution has chosen for me :).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First of all Happy Thanksgiving to you Sacred_Path and Screeg.:party:
Now to get to the unpleasant side of today. I'm stepping in and warning everyone to take the philosophy talks to the forums were they belong.

As for you Markgil you sound like a troll, and based on only having ten posts since 2010 backs this up. Keep it up and as I said I will lower the hammer.:police:

Oh yes!

Happy thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it. And happy thursday to the rest of the world.

pibbur who had bacon and eggs today.

And…back on topic, happy thanksgiving to our fellow RPGers across the pond.
Happy Thanksgiving to you also Coaster. Thanks for sticking on topic.

Woah, I ate about 6 pounds of turkey today, and it was good. Markgil if your sister is cute send her over, I've got a little room left ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all had a great day!

My mom prepared one of the finest feasts she's ever made. It was quite impressive. I'm sure I will be gaining weight because I ate so much.

Happy Thanksgiving to the American Watchers!

Our German "Erntedankfest" = "Harvest Thanksgiving" is on the first Sunday in October. It's a smaller event than Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom