As opposed to imaginary nutcases?
As opposed to innocent victims of our wanton whimsy, repressed plankton quivering 'neath the silver-shod heels of our lovingly polished jackboots...

;)

I'm just glad we're on a new page here. That animation was killing my browser every time.

Now now, Andhaira. Be nice. We are guests in this land.

Crispy...how is your Computer Repair Shop coming along?

Did you take my advice on expanding? Maybe try something unique and try to Kickstart it? How about trying to fund a vidya game?

Also...what happened between you and that new Chinky Chick? Did she ever call back? Did you call her back? Was she even real?

Okay someone ban this guy.

I propose that the Watch would be purified of the majority of the Codexers. Used to be, the Watch was populated by prosperous, middle-upper class Anglo Saxons from Western European countries. Now we're plagued by Codexers from the lower classes, originating predominantly from Eastern European countries. The Codexers, who once opposed the forces of Decline, now spread like cancerous cells, ironically causing the Decline in all who come in contact with them.

So the GD link at the Codex sent me here.

Is this where I post ladyboy pics and rant about the Jewz?

I was promised a moderator position.

I can understand if there was any confusion regarding crojipjip's username. This is me men.

Once I become moderator I will make great efforts to put the off-topic form back ontrack to modding games no one cares about.

I am artist, programmer, writer and all around modder. My friends at RPGCODEX have assured me the only games that matter are from the 90s. We know from Fallout 3's success that Fallout is the only RPG a game can compete against.

We don't know how long it will be till Fallout 4 will come out or that NMA will stop being elitist and just mod new vegas . Surely with what is available these reverse engineers of Fallout 1 and 2 will learn New Vegas' GECK is the only mapper.exe a person could love.

With all that said men. We likely have to go where the engine and game are most relevant for today's concerns. Fallout Tactics.

There has been everything from FTImprover by Jarekfall to some russians/polish/men who created in game dialog system with talking heads. They also did this for that remake of Fallout 1 into Tactics.

In conclusion you don't get a better opportunity than now to become a moderator of an Off-topic forum that replaces a prestitugous GD of rpgcodex. Please do what is right and make me mod.

hopw roewur ne.

GD is unnecessary now that the Fitness thread has been moved to Science.

I can say only that NMA site rocks.
rpgcodex, wha's that?

People will start to take you seriously when you begin lifting. Give it a go, you won't even have to change your diet aside from a couple of protein shakes.

WjNwA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom