Welcome everybody

Good to see you all here, Player 1, thanks for all the help, my copy is now working great. Tarash is another lurker from Two Worlds forums hehe

Good to see you all here, Player 1, thanks for all the help, my copy is now working great. Tarash is another lurker from Two Worlds forums hehe

Lurker?! lol

Btw, you enjoying the game so far?

Edit:
Anoyone know if niadly and sg_paradox are coming over as well?

Last edited:
enjoying both games thank you

Thinking that my next game might be white gold if the sound problems are resolved as well

enjoying both games thank you

Thinking that my next game might be white gold if the sound problems are resolved as well

That's great to hear :)

White Gold works fine for me with some adjustments made.
Check the White Gold section and your problems should be solved unless you're waiting for something more specific.

Hello all. :)
I got psyched-out by the false switch to spacesimcentral, then got the PM from Tarash that we were moving here. I had my profile all pimped out! lol This is cool too, though.

same here!, lol
well at least were all in a stable forum now.
would have been here sooner, but i spent all night pricing out a STALKER style airsoft loadout, lol (yes, im a huge dork)

yeah, the sound works, but you have to do the exact same thing as the fix for precursors,lol. do yourself a favor and get the russian version, so you dont have to download a huge 1GB+ file to enjoy the sounds

eah, the sound works, but you have to do the exact same thing as the fix for precursors,lol. do yourself a favor and get the russian version, so you dont have to download a huge 1GB+ file to enjoy the sounds

Hey thanks for that Niadly and really appreciate the work you put in over there as well

Back
Top Bottom