Divinity II: DKS - 50% Off D2D Sale

I'm playing through this and they've made Dragon Knight Saga a little tougher than Ego Draconis was. Basically, they've balanced some of the over-powered skills and got rid of about half the containers. The game still isn't difficult on normal, by any means. I'm tackling level 23 creaturs at level 16, and while it's tough, it's not impossible. If you don't purposely seek tougher foes, the Ego Draconis part of the game is a cakewalk. Of course, I'm going to be level 21 in the level 16 areas, but you can't have everything. Maybe they could borrow Oblivion's level scaling :biggrin:

I'm playing through this and they've made Dragon Knight Saga a little tougher than Ego Draconis was.

I had been under the impression that the opposite was true. Most of what I'd read indicated that the difficulty in DKS had been toned down from Eco Draconis.

I've heard that about the latter areas, but I found the earlier levels to be "slightly" more difficult because there are less good drops. Now, I should clarify this by saying that there are a lot of powerful weapon and armor drops. I play a mage though, and the jewelry drops are nearly gone from the early game. YMMV if you play an armored warrior.

Back
Top Bottom