Dragon Age - Ultimate Edition Announced

Thats great news.I knew I should have waited it would of saved me money on the dlc.

Well I only have the main game via digital deluxe download and have not purchased any standalone DLC yet. I'm hoping there will be a consolidated DLC pack or I suppose wait until sometime after christmas and this ultimate edition will be cheaper.

I think this was released way too soon. It's a slap in the face to the people who spent a lot more money by purchasing everything seperately. Just my opinion.

They release this just after the last DLC?

Are they trying to demonstrate how little they care about their customers, or what...

Will it require internet connection therefore defeating the point of buying it?

Beth did the same with Knights of nine , released a CD with expansion and all DLCs in .

holeraw , you can always buy it and use a crack
Nah... Just asking. I liked Origins enough but I regretted buying Awakening - I didn't even bother to finish it. I certainly don't care for more of that game than I already have.

I do think it's come out a bit early, especially with Golems, Witch Hunt and Leliana's song being released not so long ago (And regarding the PC version, some retailers are selling this for about the price of those 3 packs combined).

This is a great deal for PS3 users in the EU, albeit less of one if they have all the DLC so far and, well, for all parties involved. It's positioned perfectly before DA2 (That's around March, so it gives people a good 5 or so months to get through DA:O) so new players can get a save ready for DA2.

I think I'll buy it one day, since it is the only way for me to get all DLCs in one place and have the "full game" at last.

I wonder, whether this edition will still need the "Dragon Age Updater Service" to be present all of the time, then.

Nah… Just asking. I liked Origins enough but I regretted buying Awakening - I didn't even bother to finish it. I certainly don't care for more of that game than I already have.

I thought Awakening was as good, if not better, than DA:O.

Still don't understand what's this "awakening" add-on is actually about.

i spent $40 foolishly when it came out and i haven't even played it yet...

I thought Awakening was as good, if not better, than DA:O.

Seriously? I know that it's your opinion, but to me it was one of the laziest expansion packs I've ever played. Sure, it was enjoyable, but the storyline was even more cliched and dull than the one found in DA:O and most of the characters were uninteresting (except for that Dwarven female character who's name I've forgotten. I liked her, for no particular reason), it basically used the same assets as before and the three main areas you visited were pretty much the EXACT same as in the original campaign (a wood with a bunch of Elves, the Fade, and Dwarven halls that were infested by Darkspawn). I believe none of the characters had much to say to me that was of interest either. To top it all off, it was over in 10 hours and it was amazingly easy. I was pretty bad at Origins but I could beat this game with my eyes closed. My brother even switched over to Nightmare because he thought it was too easy and beat it without dying once (he played Origins at normal and found it to be quite tough). I also encountered quite a bunch of annoying bugs.

And perhaps it's my fault, but what the hell have we learned about the Darkspawn across the main game and its expansion? They're bad dudes hell-bent on killing all the races of the world?

Back
Top Bottom