Risen 100% Achievements?

In theory i doubt it can be done because some achievements are negative aligned and to get them (without cheating) would negate the possible positive aligned - certain achievement types could be spoilt by the other.

Its an interesting subject, finding the maximum negatives might not be equal to the maximum positives.

Consider - - could getting just below the achievement qualifier levels in any way alter the other possible achievements? if so which? - and how many?

A theoretical example ---> you could not achieve say a "mastermind" at the same time as achieving "super idiot" if you see the point.

I think it's possible to play the game several times to get all achievements. How else can you get 'rune master' and 'gladiator' at the same time?

Last edited:
I haven't even looked into the achievements, but I probably have the majority by now (six playthroughs). I generally don't care too much about such things, but I guess I can take a peak later on at what I'm missing.

If you fall to your death three times you earn an achievement - an "idiot" achievement.
It is a ridiculous situation as i mentioned earlier to "earn" a negative achievement.
Achievements in real life represent attainment, positively earned through aptitude abilities.

If you fall to your death three times you earn an achievement - an "idiot" achievement.
It is a ridiculous situation as i mentioned earlier to "earn" a negative achievement.
Achievements in real life represent attainment, positively earned through aptitude abilities.

In real life you can earn the Darwin award...

I know all achievements, I just want to know what happens if you get them all. Do you get (for example) an extra ending video or is it just for the satisfaction that you got them all?

Last edited:
I wrote 'for example' meaning it could be an extra ending video. It also could be something else.

Last edited:
EDV, no. Achievements rarely have an in-game effect. The only game that springs to mind is Mass Effect. Other than that, as somebody else said, they are just a measurement of a gamer's e-penis. Mine is quite big by the way...

Back
Top Bottom