NWN2 RogueDao Studios is Recruiting for Planescape Trilogy! Great Opportunity!

Neverwinter Nights 2

neverwintergirl

Traveler
Hey everybody...this is NeverWinterGirl and I'd like to take a second to tell you about our big recruitment campaign! Our team at RogueDao Studios is in the process of designing an enormous Planescape trilogy module for NeverWinterNights 2...and let me tell you, it is coming along nicely! Everyone in the community will be pleasantly surprised when they get a hold of this! The first installment, Purgatorio, is going to be released this summer and it will offer you 15-20+ hours of gameplay...and that's just the first chapter! Our style is all decision based, non-linear storylines so you have tons of opportunities to create an amazing adventure! You've never seen a module like this before, burried deep in the heart of Sigil and exploding throughout the Planescape multiverse! Whew...alright...on to the skills!

We are currently filling the following positions:

2d artists (concept art, texture art)
3d artists (strong modeling skills, pref. 3D Studio Max as well as normal mapping skills)
Animators
Writers
Builders
Voice Actors

Our team is very fun, but very serious...if you don't have the time (10-15 hrs/wk. for a minimum of 3 mos.), interest, or skill, please don't apply. We are looking for serious individuals who can work as a team to deliver a great game to an awesome community!

While this is a volunteer gig, there is no better place to start your resume and demo reel! We have a huge server for you to store it on and some very good recommendations awaiting hard working team members! Once this project is released, you will have a credible and substantial piece of work that you can say you contributed to, and some major players in the gaming industry *WILL* see it...so it's win-win! Apply today...I'm waiting, c'mon!

You can visit our website at WWW.ROGUEDAO.COM
You can contact me with your questions/resume at NEVERWINTERGIRL@ROGUEDAO.COM

Woah.. that sounds amazing! I wish you good luck with your project and hope you find talented and dedicated people to help you with it!

Good luck! Sounds like an impressive and ambitious project that we'll all enjoy playing some day. If you haven't already done so, I would propose having Maximus on the Vault post a similar recruitment article.

Very interesting project. I wish you good luck. If there's any need of programmers I could help out if I have time.

NWG, could I suggest that for better coverage, send such details to either Dhruin, or myself and we'll post them on our front News page.

Being the kind hearted person I am, I've posted it for you. :)

Last edited:
I've been keeping an eye on this mod and seeing this post makes me wish I had either the time or talent to help :)

Cool. This is a well regarded studio btw, so I believe it will get done and done well.
Good luck with the project.

Back
Top Bottom