What new RPGs are out there since May?

Thanks for the Info.

I'll watch out for a cheap eBay-Deal.

Is the CE only available in English ? - I ask, because the original german release has full voice overs.

Is the CE only available in English ? - I ask, because the original german release has full voice overs.
I think it is only English - but then, neither the original nor the CE English version had full voicing ... not that there were many characters who said anything important ... although they sure did talk a lot ...

I heard some time ago that the German version had the extra of having more voiced-over dialogue than the English version for some obscure marketing reasons ...

I heard some time ago that the German version had the extra of having more voiced-over dialogue than the English version for some obscure marketing reasons ...

You're still speaking of Dungeon Lords, right ?

It was published here by Anaconda / dtp, who usually publish aventures (The Longest Journey, for example).

Since dtp / Anaconda is a German company, they might've decided to do a bit more for German gamers.

If that's true, then [small rant modus on] I'd say that this good, because it is is what I always see for English releases of games (especially in the US).[/small rant modus off]

But Lintra, you didn't answer my question; did you ever finish the Grimoire beta?!! :) So far, there's only 2 or 3 people in the universe who have actually finished it!! I've done it twice!! :)

But Lintra, you didn't answer my question; did you ever finish the Grimoire beta?!! :) So far, there's only 2 or 3 people in the universe who have actually finished it!! I've done it twice!! :)

Any chance of getting a release? I'd like to try it.

I'm playing NWN2 and the beta for Burning Crusade to WoW at the moment. If you can get into the betas, do so. :)

Good lord, they're coming out of the woodwork. Howdy, Lintra, and welcome to the party!

Dazed from a tackle hug, Lintra dusts himself off looks at dte "Hey! Who you callin' a termite?" Then recognizing the old shoe gazer "dte, really, really nice to see your avatar again!"

Back
Top Bottom