• It feels like ages

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • What's RPGWatch?

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here goes the first poll that shows on the front page as well. Just to test stuff out :)

Hey, are we going to do something special for our anniversary? :)

Yeah... People drop in and give us stuff :)

By the way, I think Corwin ruined the poll a bit, hehe.

What do you mean the watch is almost a year old already? darn my memory is failing me? It has been that long already, it seemed shorter to me.
I wasn't the first member but it was still very small when I joined in after I noticed the crumbs at the dot.
When is it exact a year?

I can't recall, as I was involved with setting it up, I remember back several months before we went live!! Sometime this month from memory!!

Most of us say 'Oct '06', so I assume that is when it went live ...

cool then I joined the first month. that explains why it wass still so empty

Well I've been reading the site for maybe 6 months. Congrats on nearly a year, this site is a great place to come to keep in touch with all the latest RPG news. A comprehensive one-stop shop. And the Torment feature was just brilliant, keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words. Guess we're not doing too bad for a small all volunteer site!!

Yup. This has become my favorite place on the net. Much respect, RPGWatch staff.

it might be a small volunteer site, but hey it is even better than some of the pro sites. this really is my home on the net

Yup, I think I was here from the start. Mind you, had been lurking at the 'Dot for years too.

By the way, good job guys! This is one of the few sites I check everyday, and I don't even have the time to play computer games anymore!

The site's come a long way from day one, too, considering as Corwin says, that everyone's doing this on their own time.

The searchable news base is really a big deal for me--I use it all the time to find old newsbits and game info,downloads I forgot to DL, etc. Much thanks to Myrthos, and everyone else for all they've done here.

Back
Top Bottom