Pricewatch!

I pre-ordered on GOG, because I'm at an higher tier on the kickstarter. ;)

Gamersgate has all the Amanita titles, like Samorost, Machinarium, etc. On sale for dirt cheap. They're fun little games
Never played the second one but Samorost was a really fun and originally designed game, graphically wise ! Got it with the Humble bundle I think and it's one of the most memorable games I found in the many bundles since then. A great adventure game really worth its price I would say.

Never played the second one but Samorost was a really fun and originally designed game, graphically wise ! Got it with the Humble bundle I think and it's one of the most memorable games I found in the many bundles since then. A great adventure game really worth its price I would say.

Machinarium is best of all Amanita's games imo.Since you already like Amanita's style I think Machinarium is must have.

IndieGala has a monster bundle with Mass Effect 2, Zombie Driver HD and some other stuff.

Last edited:
I know it's for a good cause and all (will probably raise a ton of money), but Mass Effect 2 is an indie game now? Hilarious!

Steam is selling Portal 2 for $5 this weekend. Portal + Portal 2 is $6.24. Spore Complete is $15. The Stronghold collection has been on sale for $5 for several days now and Stronghold Complete (which includes 3) is $12.50. Did they ever fix 3 up? I think I remember it coming out in horrible shape.

Did they ever fix 3 up? I think I remember it coming out in horrible shape.

It was never polished completely. There were numerous patches and in the end they just stopped making more leaving the game in halfdecent state. I can't recommend testing it, but it's still a nice price for the bundle with it's awsome predecessors.

Gamersgate got a few RPG deals.
D&D anthology for ~$7US (BG1&2 + expac, IWD1&2 + expac, Torment and ToEE).

NWN Complete for ~$10US (NWN 1 & 2 + all expac)

They also have the individual games on sales.

Back
Top Bottom