NEed a reliable File Hosting Site to post all the game fixes

niadly

Patrick Swayze
I got fed up with all the ridiculously long threads about installing WG or PRECURSORS.
almost all the links were on megaupload which no longer exists.

I have everything for a complete install and ALL sound fixes for english versions of these 2 games. (minus the game itself,lol) I have rar'd each file, and it is ready for upload.
However, the russian sound file are 1.3 gb and 1.5 gb. and almost every site ive tried has a really small upload size limit.
Can someone share the name of a reliable FREE file hosting site please. one that doesnt auto delete files (this is a niche game, and i dont want the files deleted after no uploads for 7 days)
(Ive tried SendSpace, but there is a piddly 300mb upload limit)
(tried Gamefront, just as bad)

DepositStorage 5 Gb FREE !!

DepositFiles create a new service called DepositStorage (5 GB of free disk space and no restrictions for downloading files).

There is NO LIMIT to the number of downloads, timers and etc. No restrictions on download speed both for you and for those, whom you want to share your files with.

You can share any file in your DepositStorage. Generated file links can then be sent to anyone (even non-users) for viewing! -- 5 GB (Free!) or Upgrade

More info at http://pinterest.com/depositfiles/

I own foreff.com if you want, sign up and i will give your premium (5gb each file upload limit)

If we're talking about patches, including fan ones, you may always try to negotiate hosting on the site that tries to have them all:
patches-scrolls.de

If we're talking about patches, including fan ones, you may always try to negotiate hosting on the site that tries to have them all:
patches-scrolls.de

I might be in the position to do so, once their new version is out. Right now their main US server is GameFront and that is not a good solution...

Back
Top Bottom