Dead State - Needs Help

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
Dead State wants you to join their team. Brian Mitosoda knows that there are a lot of people chomping at the bit to get their hands on this game (myself included) and so to accommodate those who can't wait he's asking for help. They're pretty much just asking for programmers. Here's the link to the thread and a snippet of what they need:
We’re not expecting full-time hours – attitude, efficiency, and reliability are key. We’re looking for team members that can complete tasks they’ve agreed to take on within a reasonable amount of time and communicate their progress to the leads. Professional discretion about your work is expected. Working well with the team is a must.
For programmers:
We are primarily looking for someone with game programming/scripting background. Knowledge of Torque 3D and TorqueScript is highly preferable. You will be working with the Lead Programmer and Project Lead on most of your tasks.
Tools Programmer - Developing tools to make implementation of content easier. GUI work a big plus.
Examples of tool duties:
-Script Editor
-Journal Editor
-Loot Container tool
-Art implementation and lighting tools
Scripting Programmer - The scripting programmer uses the engine's scripting language to create scripts for dialogue (a lot of these), for events/event triggers, time passage, tracking stats, and bark text.
Examples of Scripting:
-Global dialogue flags
-Combat triggers
-Quest update triggers
-Scene triggers
-XP/item rewards
If you’re interested in working with us or contributing, please send your qualifications, links to your work, an introduction, and any questions you may have to:
info@DoubleBearProductions.com
Thanks, Lemonhead for posting this in the forums.
More information.

Haha, *hangs head in shame* :) That's what I get. But thanks for the answer. I didn't realize they didn't have a place set up somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom