RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Driftmoon

This is possibly the longest birthday party I've ever seen. Congrats again!

I was hoping there would be a game I don't have yet. In.

As Michele (rude French concierge guy in the Gilmore Girls) would say ,"I hate you ... very very much" (though obviously with a French accent, of course) ... another game ... wahhh ... I've got too many games to deal with already. Oh well ... thats life. I'm sure I will cope if I win (though the chances are I won't. I've only ever won a girlies doll ... and that was at :D Primary School ... wahhh). Can't have too many games though I guess, and there is a new Humble Indie Bundle out ... so will probably get The Binding of Isaac too. Oh god ... and Skyrim comes out soon too ... and the full Minecraft ... and ... nooooo.

Anyway, many happy returns of the day again to you great guys (and gals) at RPGWatch. May your magical thingies be always charged and your big stabby things be always really sharp ... or something.

Best wishes, and Happy Birthday again,

rpgschtick (Christchurch, New Zealand).

ps and to Ravenskorde ... we get things earlier here (in theory) even more so than in Australia. Usually things like daylight, and Lord of the Rings films ... not usually games though, unfortunately. One can always hope though ... oh look another bloody kiwi bird thing playing rugby and singing Crowded House tunes ... killllll :D

Congrats on 5 years!

Five years on the Internet is like dog years x 3 :)

looks good also, is it released already?

Give it to me, I must have it, precious treasure, I deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom