Gothic Let's Play Gothic 1 & 2

Greenbear

Traveler
Ahoy there community,

I'm happy to see there's an entire sub-section dedicated to the awesome first two Gothic games and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my Let's Play channel on YouTube, where I currently role play the second Gothic title and intend to do the same with Gothic 1, Risen and Risen 2, as well as a collection of other video games in the near future. I'd be honoured if you could pay me a visit, have a look at my videos and tell me what you think, may it be strong criticism or mocking humour =P.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CptGreenbear
Kind regards,
Greenbear

P.S. I'm rather new to this forum and not yet accustomed to all the rules and features of this site. If I chose the wrong topic/style/whatever, please tell me. Thanks.

We're always interested in Let's Plays if they're in context. Feel free to keep us updated.

RPGWatch (former RPGDot) is actually the oldest English language Gothic community on the web. Things have become silent, but our site is still full of Gothic / Risen fans.

The one stop source for Gothic is nowadays World of Gothic.

It's nice to hear that people are still interested in these games. And I do know about World of Gothic. I visit it quite regularly, actually, mostly when searching for a specific herb or teacher in G2. Do they have a forum, too?

It's nice to hear that people are still interested in these games. And I do know about World of Gothic. I visit it quite regularly, actually, mostly when searching for a specific herb or teacher in G2. Do they have a forum, too?

Yes? :)

Back
Top Bottom