Rampant Games - Indie RPG News Round-Up

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
Ramapant Coyote has done a quick round-up of what's been going on in the indie rpg world. In it is news on Knights of the Chalice, Din's Curse, Depths of Peril, Azataka, The Three Muskateers: The Game, Scars of War, Legie, Cyclopean, The Broken Hourglass, Doublebear's Zombie RPG, Legend, and Eschalon 2.

More information.

Last edited:
Thanks to Rampant and the Watch for this. There's some really good games coming out of the indie realm. It just takes a little time to hunt them down and find out what they're about.

You're not kidding. First, it's great to see any activity coming from The Broken Hourglass. I hadn't heard of Legie before (silly name imo, first thought it had something to do with legos :D). Sillyness aside, there seems to be a ton of work/interviews going on in the indie world.

I did some looking around, and found out that Legie is Czech for "Legion."

Much more reasonable now.

And yeah - I have a tough time keeping track of these games, and fail miserably sometimes, but somebody's gotta do it, I guess.

While I really liked the trailer for Magicka, it looked to me to be more of an action game. Not so much with the RPG-ness. But I'm looking forward to playing it regardless, and I'll happily stand corrected if it's a lot more like Diablo than Gauntlet.

Oh - and I was also glad to hear from Jason on TBH. That's a game I've really been looking forward to for a while, and I always fear for the worst when anticipated indie games suddenly "go dark" with lack of updates.

Last edited:
confusing aztaka with a rpg isn't exactly good news :'(

managing to misspell its name, well that's cool and well deserved :cm:
________
Lovely Wendie

Last edited:
confusing aztaka with a rpg isn't exactly good news :'(

managing to misspell its name, well that's cool and well deserved :cm:

Wasn't you the one who was propagating his hate against it from day 1 ? When most of us hadn't even heard of this game before ?

I did some looking around, and found out that Legie is Czech for "Legion."

Much more reasonable now.

And yeah - I have a tough time keeping track of these games, and fail miserably sometimes, but somebody's gotta do it, I guess.

Definitely a much more reasonable title.

Thanks rampant for doing what you do. Some of us live and breath indies and you make it easier on us. :)

@Baron sorry dude, a spelling error is easily corrected. ;)

It was my error, too, which I corrected. Just don't ask me to spell AaaAaaAaaaAaaaaaaa right. I always put the wrong number of A's in there.

(It's not an RPG, but it's one of my favorite indie games this year)

Why not shorten it just to "A." ? ;)

Because that would indicate that I REALLY suck at the game and can only get one "A!" out before I go splat. I don't want to admit to that!

Back
Top Bottom