Dark Souls II - Three New DLC Chapters

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bandai Namco sent out a press release with information about three new DLCs for Dark Souls II. The first one called Crown of the Sunken King will be released on July, 22.

NEW CHALLENGES AWAIT AS DARK SOULS II IS BESTOWED ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS WITH THE LOST CROWNS DLC TRILOGY

The Lost Crowns trilogy’s Season pass available today for purchase on Steam and PlayStation®Network -

PARIS, FRANCE – June 4, 2014 – BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S and FromSoftware today announced the impending arrival of three new DLC chapters to the critically acclaimed DARK SOULS II for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PC. These three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns trilogy will take DARK SOULS II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolic challenges, and take-on fearsome bosses. Crown of the Sunken King, the first chapter in this DLC trilogy, will be available in Europe and Australasia on July, 22, 2014 for PC and Xbox/July 23 for PlayStation®3, followed with the DLC launches of Crown of the Old Iron King on August 26, 2014 for PC and Xbox/ August 27 for PlayStation®3 and Crown of the Ivory King on September 23, 2014 for PC and Xbox/ September 24 for PlayStation®3. A Season Pass program is also available for the entire The Lost Crowns trilogy via Steam for PC and PlayStation®Network for PS3TM from today.

Crown of the Sunken King, the first chapter in the trilogy, sends players on a journey to reclaim the crowns that Drangleic’s King Vendrick once owned. Crown of the Sunken King features an entirely different world within the DARK SOULS II universe, where stepped pyramids span a vast underground cavern. It is said that one of the ancient crowns lay buried deep within these dark caverns; but surely such a valued item cannot sit unguarded. Players that seek adversity and glory will be rewarded with a crown that holds the strength of lords from times long past.

We are pleased to offer this new Dark Souls experience with The Lost Crowns trilogy to players seeking for more challenges!” said Herve Hoerdt, Vice President of IP Strategy, Marketing & PR at BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe. “With this Season Pass, Bandai Namco Games is pleased to extend the Dark Souls experience over this summer!”
More information.

BANDAI NAMCO please wait with these DLC-s, I haven't gotten past the tutorial map yet! :DD

I already finished the game so I'll be getting the season pass on steam.

I'll try to wait till they are all released though to play them. If I can hold out.

I already finished the game so I'll be getting the season pass on steam.

I'll try to wait till they are all released though to play them. If I can hold out.

Ditto. I already played through NG, NG+, and most of NG++ (I just wanted to get to the Chancellor to get the final damn spells, haha), so, if I'm replaying through NG, I'll be doing it for the whole set.

Back
Top Bottom