Take 2 Interactive - Bioshock/Civ MMOs?

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I can't really see how Civ could be an MMO and I'm unsure how Rapture would feel full of heroes - they could do a prequel setting I guess. Although a massive Rapture could be interesting to explore.

I think that people nowadays are going crazy and want to turn every game into a MMO that sold a few copies. Bioshock was a nice action game and quite successful, but I seriously doubt that this alone qualifies Rapture as a setting for a MMO. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but somehow the idea seems utterly strange to me.

Too many people like Bioshock, so they will produce games until everyone hates the whole franchise!

I said four years ago when the MMORPG fad was starting to get out of control that I was going to laugh my ass off when most of them failed miserably and that is exactly what has happened except for a tiny handful of huge successes. A civilization MMO? Bioshock MMO? Jesus Christ you've got to be kidding me. Go ahead and try it. That will be entertaining to watch.

There allready is atleast an unofficial system shock mmog. Has been for quite many years. It plays similary (atleast the demo I tried) to ss2 excluding all story elements naturally.

I said four years ago when the MMORPG fad was starting to get out of control that I was going to laugh my ass off when most of them failed miserably and that is exactly what has happened except for a tiny handful of huge successes. A civilization MMO? Bioshock MMO? Jesus Christ you've got to be kidding me. Go ahead and try it. That will be entertaining to watch.

I completely agree.

Too many people like Bioshock, so they will produce games until everyone hates the whole franchise!

This is exactly what I'd expect from EA.

Back
Top Bottom