Pricewatch!

good lord of the tigers…. Majesty2 just hit 7.50 on D2D.

This is like watching stocks or something

BTW - "Gun" is a really cool western third-person shooter, it just hit 9.99 on d2d as well, really fun game worth the price imo

I got it a bit earlier although I only just got D2D straightened out having never used it.

"Watching the stocks drop"…yeah, I'm sitting here seeing what kind of deals I can snag. I feel like a hen cackling maniacally on a clutch of eggs as each price drops:biggrin:

My husband had bought the Collector's Edition of PoR2 for me for our anniversary and I felt obligated to play it. I almost finished too…then Morrowind arrived :D

There are TWO entirely different Collector's Editions of POR2 : An american one and a european one.

I found the american one much, much more interesting, it even contained a soundtrack CD.

You can see the differences very clearly here : http://www.mobygames.com/game/windo...-of-myth-drannor-collectors-edition/cover-art

This was the very first time I felt screwed as a European gamer.

good lord of the tigers…. Majesty2 just hit 7.50 on D2D.

Thats about as much as I would pay for Majesty2. Have to think about it. Currently Im looking at buying killing floor 8,99 and A Farewell to Dragons 14,99 from steam.

After buying all these digital games I dont understand why I bothered to buy physical games previously. All they do is gather dust and then you also have to change the dvds which is annoying. The only reason was propably that they were cheaper but sales like this remove even that last reason..

To join nwn discussion Ive been thinking of buying any edition of nwn that includes printed manual of 3.5 rules. Reading the baldur's gate manual was fun and I dont know much about 3.5 so it should be good a deal.

I tried to order the majesty2 from d2d but all I got was "must be reviewed by customer support blabla" or somthing. Then I was back at the confirmation page. I tried to order it again but same thing. Tried both visa and paypal 3 times.

EDIT:

I bought it with steams "one-click-buy" instead. 5 euros more expensive but I dont care. Too much work over somthing small like that.

Last edited:
Cryostasis horror/action/adventure is 5€ in gamersgate. Killing floor the zombie multiplayer shooter is 4,4€ in steam. Supreme Commander 9,99€ in impulse.

Last edited:
It also possible to have them professionally refilled at a shop. We're paying 11€ for a complete refill for our better Canon photo printer. 2 black (big and small) plus 3 colours. The quality is identical to the original.
Of course it all depends and YMMV. ;)

Found it!

Both King's Bounty games on 75% off deal on Steam.

That's a sweet deal ... luckily I remembered I had the original in my personal GamersGate account (I also have a few review games accounts ... annoying to keep track!) or I would have bought it again.

Back
Top Bottom