Divine Divinity - Remastered Version Under Way

I finished the original game 1.8 times and after that I played through beyond divinity too. Divine divinity is kind of unique classic. There are no others like it.

I though the first dungeon was perfectly okay. It doesnt last that long anyways and then youll have the whole open world to explore.

I enjoyed that first dungeon mainly due to the philosophical discussion between a couple of skeletons. :)

Me as well. :)

The first dungeon is a bit like Mother Rat in Drakensang: Not actually necessary, but most people feel as if they are subtly "forced" to do that ...

I never did understand why so many people made such a big stink over that first dungeon. I remember thinking it was pretty big, but not to the point of being frustrating or annoying.

I never did understand why so many people made such a big stink over that first dungeon. I remember thinking it was pretty big, but not to the point of being frustrating or annoying.

I'm sure that for someone so tuff he 'doesn't play pussy modes' ( ;) ) it was trivial, but for tha majority of mere mortal gamers that first dungeon was not only large but also mostly above the PC level, making it the site of frequent deaths.

I'm sure that for someone so tuff he 'doesn't play pussy modes' ( ;) ) it was trivial, but for tha majority of mere mortal gamers that first dungeon was not only large but also mostly above the PC level, making it the site of frequent deaths.

I grind skeletons to dust and sprinkle it in my coffee.

Using a fighter with the whirlwind attack, the dungeon was easy. You needed much more care and strategy playing a mage.

Like I said, playing it a second time it wasn't that long or difficult - and in hindsight (a few days after getting through it), it was actually fun.

Sad that they don't make games like this (or Wiz 8) anymore :(
These 2 games have more soul and personality than any of the modern RPGs.

Also unfortunate that when a game is released that has some good writing and a bit of personality in it like NWN2's MoTB, it suffers BIG TIME in the gameplay area (not to mention it's a short expansion).

I would KILL for Sir-Tech to come back and do Wizardry 9.

Or for a true to it's prequel Baldur's Gate III... or Arcanum with an overhauled combat system... or a new WELL MADE game using TOEE's engine... or... man, I could go on.

I would KILL for Sir-Tech to come back and do Wizardry 9.

Or for a true to it's prequel Baldur's Gate III… or Arcanum with an overhauled combat system… or a new WELL MADE game using TOEE's engine… or… man, I could go on.

What can I say Relayer?...…. I like the way you think. :)

Back
Top Bottom