Legend - Hand of God - German v1.02 Patch

Minor Bugs? They much rather eliminated a major one that caused crashes.

I really like the game, but it was unplayable for me until now. Or at least I hope so.

And I'll try to play it once more after my exams in the coming weeks, but according to the patch notes, the bug has been fixed.

There are listed a few "major" bugs and a *lot* of "minor" bugs,

so both of you are right. ;)

This one isn't here in the states yet, right? Is it something we Gothic/ Witcher fans should keep an eye on or not?

As far as I know, there is no hope for an English version. Maybe some time in the future.

Oh,.... and just when I was getting excited about the pretty graphics..:-/

It's an action-RPG with imho quite nice graphics.

There's a demo out.

And the game has the most beautliful animations I have ever seen in an action rpg. And a little elf doubling as mouse courser, light source and commenting companion. In my opinion a really good AND innovative idea.

It's not really 'innovative' (Anachronox anyone? ; - ) but it's a nice feature. And yes, the combat animations (with several special moves) look really great. The overall game is more or less "just another action-rpg" (not much of a story, hordes of monsters, not-too-complicated quests, nice graphix).

They even got some tv commercials here so I guess they planned with a high sales volume. I don't think that they reached that goal (according to the review scores and overall coverage) but nonetheless it's a nice game (not great though).

I assume the demo is in German? It wouldn't do me much good then..

The demo is - as far as I know - in German.

But you could try it out - it's an action-RPG anyway, so the talking is reduced to a minimum.

And the fairy as a "commenting sidekick" commenting on things is quite funny at times. :)

And in caves you really need her as a light source.

Back
Top Bottom