Season's Greetings

Inauro

Watcher
Merry or happy [insert name of religious or commercial holiday of your choice here] to you all.
I figure in today's climate of nanny states and political watchdogs that's about as close as i can come to satisfying everyone.
But seriously, i just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to you all for staying tuned to the Watch channel. It's you guys and your comments that make it all worthwhile.
Take care, and we'll see you in 2008.
More information.

I would also like to thank you, Inauro, for providing some excellent MMORPG newsbits.

And I wish (for christmas) that you, the Watch, would have some more MMORPG features. Hopefully a review of Age of Conan if that could be arranged.

I'd love to be able to manage a review of Age of Conan, but until it's released i think a preview will have to do.

But seriously, i'd love to have the time to write a few articles, however real life and covering the news tend to fill my calendar. If i can find some slack time this year we might see a couple of editorials, but we'll have to look Dhruin's way (all new levels of slack) for previews and the like, my contacts in the industry amounting to a guy who knows a guy that works for Funcom.

Anyway, glad to hear that i have at least one appreciative reader out there ^_~

Yes, thanks for keeping the home fires burning and everyone have a safe, sane and prosperous year. :)

Don't worry you know important people, remember the Six Degrees of Separation. ;)

Too, bad it's gonna suck here in the US, with the collapse of the last bastion of our economy, the housing market and $100 barrel of crude isn't gonna help either, so keep it real! :cries:

Back
Top Bottom