DA:O Spoiler question about quest order

Dragon Age: Origins
Not that bad, really.

You can simply tank her while standing back with ranged DPS.

She doesn't do anything that'll kill your tank if you keep healing on him/her, and then it's just a matter of DPS'ing her down while keeping aggro which is not hard in this game.

Easy and basically fool-proof.

Yeah, except that Wynne had her hands so full that both my warrior player -character and Aliastair were suddenly dead when I looked again, poultices notwithstanding... -Flemeth still had lots of HP, so Wynne kept my dog, Marbles, alive while he whittled away at her bit by bit. Wynne consumed quite a few mana potions, I must say...

What surprised my in this fight was how spells were much more effective than my melle fighter, including the more durable and heavy-hitter Shale. I'd had supposed that Flemeth would have some huge magic resistance, even when shapeshifted.

I only fetched my Shale now... Holy cripes! O_O ..now the game suddenly feels a lot easier...

Yeah, except that Wynne had her hands so full that both my warrior player -character and Aliastair were suddenly dead when I looked again, poultices notwithstanding… -Flemeth still had lots of HP, so Wynne kept my dog, Marbles, alive while he whittled away at her bit by bit. Wynne consumed quite a few mana potions, I must say…

Ehm, but that's an entirely different approach to what I was suggesting?

I just told you how to make the fight easy, I didn't say the fight was easy no matter what you do in it :)

Back
Top Bottom