Divinity 2 A hard DVD copy of Divinity 2 :DKS - Where?

Got the "product has Shipped" email from gogamer so I guess I got lucky :)

You mean you want to play the English version as written by the Belgian developers? ;)

Yes since the game was "programmed" or rather written in English due to Larian's international staff. The dialogues, quests, jokes and humorous episodes were all originally written and created in English and that's why English is the original version of the game and that's why I want to play the goddamn English version and English version only :) .

Any news/clue if and most importantly when will there be a PC DVD release of DKS? .. I dont want to buy a download version :-(

Any news/clue if and most importantly when will there be a PC DVD release of DKS? .. I dont want to buy a download version :-(

It's already been released in most places.

If you live in the US, you can order it from GoGamer.com, although they're sold out at the moment.

You might want to keep an eye on Ebay as well.

I live in Europe and I was not able to find hard copy DKS for PC :-(

Any suggestions?

Glad to have found this thread. GoGamer.com still has the hard copy for sale. Between the cost of the game and shipping I paid a little more than $38.00. I have looked for a hard copy all over the place and GoGamer is the only one I have found that offers it this way. Amazon.com only has it avaliable in download.

Buy it here in Hungary!
Bought it yesterday in Media Mark, the price was no more than 3.000 HUF (11EUR)!

I was able to get mine at EBGames (Gamestop) although their PC Game selection is getting worse.

Was in my local Gamesttop a week ago and someone whop works there and is a BIG PC gamer (doesn't like consoles nor their ports) said because of Steam's massive success, along with G.O.G. and other download sites , Gamestop is slowly but surely phasing out the PC market and strictly sticking with the console platforms and games.

That's interesting ... Hoping that Germany remains so conservative regarding downloads ... ;)

I recall walking into stores and finding a whole wall for pcgames now I'm lucky to get a small shelf. It makes me cry and miss the old days.:bigcry:

The markets are just different, I guess ...

The PC Games market may be changing in Canada since users are paying more for internet so streaming/downloading large files is going to cost more. The average monthly cap. is 65GB, if you're also watching movies online that doesn't leave a lot of room if each game is 4 - 6 GB.

So is Dutch edition completely in English, including case and manual? How thick is manual anyway? Price for DKS in round 20 pounds plus shipping at the moment in some Dutch online stores.

Back
Top Bottom