Good day, gentlemen

I guess the most ironic thing here is that poor Reject was banned for having a signature that is a sarcastic jab at the RPGCodex.
And why is that ironic exactly? I for one couldn't care less if he was from RPGCodex or not.

Bah! I just noticed they also spell 'traveller' with but one 'L'. What a bunch of filthy simpletons
haughty.png
Blame it on the Americans, they started with it. But look at it from the bright side, it makes you fit right in.

We thank you, reject. Not posting is the greatest gift codexers can give to those of us who like to Watch :)

I guess the most ironic thing here is that poor Reject was banned for having a signature that is a sarcastic jab at the RPGCodex.

Then we have a problem with different forum cultures here.

It is quite naive in my opinion to think that one can easily transport a certain forum's culture into nother one.

It would be like … Chinese and Inuit and Americans eating together the same meal.

You just can't go into another forum with a different forum culture and expect to be understood from time zero on.

Obviously it is because we are way to cerebral for you guys.

Please forgive Melcar. He's just a Mexican.

He meant "we are way too cerebral for you guys."

No speak Ingles, so piss off old man.

I've seen a Mexican the other day. Horrible creatures. I avoid them whenever I can.

Obviously it is because we are way to cerebral for you guys.

You want to celebrate us ? Great !:thumbsup:

Come on, just do it ! :)

Fine. I'll bring the hookers. Only a few cheap ones though; I'm saving up for Nuevo Año.

Ever pulled a nosehair out and it made your eyes water? Wow.

Nope. But sometimes when I pull out those hardened boogers. The one that are kinda crispy you know?

Also i have noticed i have a lack of nose hair. i think it is because i always pick my boogers morning and night. took a while to get over the need to chew on them before spitting them out. But I think i am doing better and just flick them to that "special" corner of my room, ya know?

Don't take my word for it on the nose hair thing though. it is a nasty habit, but who cares if know one is looking?

Back
Top Bottom