Pricewatch!

Reminds me of Amazon with one of their X-Mas sales. They sell out within a minute and always piss me off.

Still congratulations to those watching the sale and picking up games for your backlog. As for me I already have most of the games their offering. :)

Daaaammmmn. I just saw King's Bounty GOTY on GOG for free!

But holy cow, by the time my mouse was at the button it was all gone.
Insane. :(

I baaged:
I have no Mouth and I must Scream
Larry's Greatst Hits

and then bought:
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Ultima 7 Complete
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
NWN 2 Complete
King of Dragon Pass
Expeditions: Conquistador

I've picked up Larry Reloaded, Master of Magic, Age of Wonders Shadow Magic, and Geneforge. Not a bad haul, really. Now I just need to find time to play them. *sigh*

Sacred Gold finally came back around and I got it for $2.

I think I'm done. I ended up with Jade Empire, La Mulana, and Sacred for 8 bucks total.

Sacred Gold finally came back around and I got it for $2.

I think I'm done. I ended up with Jade Empire, La Mulana, and Sacred for 8 bucks total.

I have had the great 'fortune' that any game I could have bought ... I already owned or didn't want.

The Humble Bundle added the original F.E.A.R., Mortal Kombat Kollection, Guardians of Middle-earth (+DLC) to the list of games. They've also added packages for the free-to-play Gotham City Imposters and Lord of the Rings:Online and a skin pack for the recently released Arkham Origins.

The Arkham Origins skin pack of course is only useable if you ever buy the game, which is available on the humble store at the same price as it is on Steam now ($49.99 US). Alternatively you could just consider buying it at a later date when it goes on sale on steam or just leaving it. The add-in for LOTR:O is the "Steely Dawn Starter Pack" and includes a quest pack, 500 turbine points, and a few other odds and ends. The Gotham City Imposters package is "The Professional Pack" and includes a bunch of weapon option unlocks.

The real meat of the bonus items added to the bundle is the original F.E.A.R. and, depending on your tastes, also the Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection (1-3). Guardians of Middle Earth is a MOBA which was not very well received, but it might be worth a distraction if the rest of the beefier games in the bundle don't give you enough of a backlog as it is.

So pledge $1 or more and get:
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Beat the average ($4.70 as of posting) and get the above and:
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY
F.E.A.R.
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC
Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack°
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit°
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins*

° - an add in for a free to play game
* - DLC for "Arkham Origins", requires Arkham Origins in your Steam Library to redeem. May redeem to your Steam account at a later date if you ever purchase the game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

More than worth it just for F.E.A.R. and the Batman Games. I am normally not a fan of 3rd person action games but I had a blast with Arkham City; combat system is remarkably good and as a fan of the animated batman series it really hit the spot. Also pretty sure it was Mark Hammil's last gig doing the Joker's voice; been a new guy or two since then.

Guys couldn't you send a SMS or something?
I wasn't even aware of this happening! Not that I didn't buy everything I wanted to have there, but still...

Yea it's still running, but I've probably missed so many things that appeared on the list already. :(

New Humble Weekly:
Expeditions Conquistador
A lot of Jagged Alliance, including Crossfire.

Back
Top Bottom