Is the Jewdex working for you bros? I just hacked into the FB account of my office crush and wanted to share pics. I guess I will just keep them to myself and masturbate alone :(.

I heard crying while masturbating builds character, so keep at it!

Perhaps you can set up a situation where your office crush "accidentally" walks in on you while you are jerkin it. Then she'll spot your unnaturally large penis and immediately fall for you.

On another note: yeah, Codex is down - looks like someone messed something up with the programming (or it got hacked and everything is deleted D: )

Perhaps you can set up a situation where your office crush "accidentally" walks in on you while you are jerkin it. Then she'll spot your unnaturally large penis and immediately fall for you.

It probably wouldn't quite work out that way though. It would more likely turn out like this but maybe worse.

avatar 2 release date, best thread ever, cleveland mark blakemore, embassy, incline, itz, jew admin, jews, junior codex, kingcomrade, multiheaded dick, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stalin_brando, stuffies, thingies, thoth backing down, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?-codex

What's going on with the Codex? It doesn't allow me to log in, posts seem to disappear, and the most surprising of all, as I was refreshing I saw myself logged in as three different members in succession, even when I used a completely different browser I'd never browsed the Codex with before!

Perhaps it means that one Watcher is worth 3 Codexians!! :)

bandwidth limit exceeded
the server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

dddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tags
avatar 2 release date, best thread ever, cleveland mark blakemore, embassy, incline, itz, jew admin, jews, junior codex, kingcomrade, multiheaded dick, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stalin_brando, stuffies, thingies, thoth backing down, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?-codex

what the hell? hahahaha

Fuck this gay world!

I bet this was all RPGWatch ruse. First they ruin Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter and now they DDOS Codex's bandwith.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit.

Hahaha

Ahahahahahaha

I told ForkTong we were getting incredibly popular! :p

Shit, I wasn't finished reading the Original Sin thread. That money was surely not spend on bandwidth.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
DU confirmed tranny.

Back
Top Bottom