Tortured Hearts - Kickstarter Campaign

In the meantime, Jeff ships real games every.single.year. while others talk about it.

Of course, I only mentioned it as an example of how a list of bullet points doesn't say anything about the presentation of the game

Why are people so skeptical about that project, I really can't understand. Yes money they want is a bit higher, but there're much more "on the paper" projects in the Kickstarter that raises much money than Tortured Hearts. After seeing the plot and dialogue I raised my pledge from 10 to 25$. Probably it won't make any difference but I did anyway.

Why are people so skeptical about that project, I really can't understand. Yes money they want is a bit higher, but there're much more "on the paper" projects in the Kickstarter that raises much money than Tortured Hearts. After seeing the plot and dialogue I raised my pledge from 10 to 25$. Probably it won't make any difference but I did anyway.

Thank you for your support, mate.

We have uploaded three more convo examples:
http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t451/ElidaVenn/

We are working on a GUI mock-up screen as well, the next update will feature that.

Anybody who enjoys true non-linearity, who likes complex RPG's in which your choices have consequences, and if you go back to the first area and there are new things to do, please support us in our great effort.

Thank you

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1424869054/tortured-hearts-or-how-i-saved-the-universe-again

Hi everyone

There's a new video and more info about the setting of the story...

Also, there are new pledge categories. Please check them out. Thanks.

The Neverwinter Nights mods are great, a standalone game is a really neat idea. You guys should check out more types of cheap advertising like youtube.

The Neverwinter Nights mods are great, a standalone game is a really neat idea. You guys should check out more types of cheap advertising like youtube.

Thank you, mate.

We need other people's help too to spread to word. :)

GUI mockup is coming very soon...

To be honest, I love the look of the game, and the ideas.

Your video however, did nothing to inspire excitement or generate interest. Yes, you had a lot of nice points and ideas, but they were delivered as if you wanted to be anywhere but in front of the camera. I understand some people don't like being on camera but you need to be more captivating for people to listen to all the info you have. You have about 60 seconds to sell your product then you can talk more about it after if that makes sense.

rune_74

The makers of the game, including me, are not actors or comedians. We focus on the game we are creating. If you like the art and the ideas, please consider supporting us. Thank you.

It all looks like a lot of thought and work went into this, and it hurts a bit to see the Kickstarter apparently going nowhere so far. But I have to admit I didn't pledge for this one either - I guess I stopped at "light hearted" - that particular niche is kind of saturated for me with Frayed Knights, and Dungeons of Dredmore at the moment - and frankly for a game this length, i would prefer a serious tone.
By the way, the graphics/artwork style would be excellent for Frayed Knights!

GhanBuriGhan

Read update 9 please for more information. Thanks.

Hi SubBassman,

I have a boardgame I made that is being published. I have a professional artist from Fisher Price, ex Mattel, and I have made a video that will promote the game on many media channels. I made the video myself with some professional software, and volunteer actors, and a lot of graphics. I can show you the video, how it was made and maybe chat with you all on a bit of help if you would like that.

My design studio is working on a digital gamebook, and a crpg soon afterwarfds as well.

Hi SubBassman,

I have a boardgame I made that is being published. I have a professional artist from Fisher Price, ex Mattel, and I have made a video that will promote the game on many media channels. I made the video myself with some professional software, and volunteer actors, and a lot of graphics. I can show you the video, how it was made and maybe chat with you all on a bit of help if you would like that.

My design studio is working on a digital gamebook, and a crpg soon afterwarfds as well.

Thank you

Please send an email to Lenore via kickstarter.

Back
Top Bottom