Larian Studios - Divinity Anthology Collector's Edition Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the series, Larian has released the Divinity Anthology Collector's Edition, which has its own website and a video:
Larian Studios celebrates the 10th Anniversary of the Divinity® RPG series with a limited release of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition – and a digital version is planned too!
Ten years ago Larian Studios released Divine Divinity, an RPG that grew to become one of PC GAMER’s “Top 100 Games of All Time”. Ever since then, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II have followed, continuing the legacy of ‘the RPG series with an ironic twist’. Today, the Belgian indie studio remembers the good old times with the release of a limited run of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition: a unique compilation of all 3 games for which no costs were spared to produce many thrilling extras!
For more information, visit http://www.DivinityAnthology.com
More information.

I want this, but can find no info on where to purchase the game from Canada (or anywhere outside of Europe for that matter)

Amazon Germany lists it, at least.

For completeness here is the press release:
Larian Studios celebrates the 10th Anniversary of the Divinity® RPG series with a limited release of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition – and a digital version is planned too!

October 9th, 2012

GHENT, BELGIUM - Ten years ago Larian Studios released Divine Divinity, an RPG that grew to become one of PC GAMER’s “Top 100 Games of All Time”. Ever since then, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II have followed, continuing the legacy of ‘the RPG series with an ironic twist’. Today, the Belgian indie studio remembers the good old times with the release of a limited run of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition: a unique compilation of all 3 games for which no costs were spared to produce many thrilling extras!

Farhang Namdar, game designer at Larian Studios, explains it all in this short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA9QggTdsdg

For the record, the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition includes: both DRM-free and Steam multi-lingual versions of Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II: Developer’s Cut; two soundtracks featuring the best works of Kirill Pokrovsky, Divinity’s famous composer, as well as outtakes and rare pieces that never made it into the games; a 130 page Developer’s Journal that tells the story of Larian’s last 15 years in the games business accompanied by many pieces of unreleased art; an old-school sticker set offering skulls, dragons and princesses to customize your phone or notebook; two double-sided posters for your bedroom or office; and two codes for unique ingame items for Divinity: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin, both of which are expected to be released in 2013.

Only 25.000 copies of this rare package have been produced, and these are now on their way to retail stores in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, South Africa and the United Kingdom, where recommended retail prices are set at around €29.99 (so we don’t really expect the stock to linger). A small run of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition is also available for order directly from https://www.LarianVault.com, with every box signed personally by the development team.

Finally, the Divinity Anthology will also become available digitally – with Steam and Larian Vault releases in the works, e.t.a. later this month. GOG.com will be offering Divinty II: Developer’s Cut.
For more information, visit http://www.DivinityAnthology.com.

So it's not releasing in North America at all then.

Oh well, guess they lose out on my money.

Actually, you can get it via www.larianvault.com and we'll ship a box to you, no matter where you live.

Alternatively, you'll be able to order it through amazon soon enough, but then you don't get a signed version ;)

Actually, you can get it via www.larianvault.com and we'll ship a box to you, no matter where you live.

Alternatively, you'll be able to order it through amazon soon enough, but then you don't get a signed version ;)

That's good to know the only problem is I own all the games already.I have only one question though anyone know whats different in Divinty II: Developer’s Cut?

If you already own DKS, you'll be upgraded for free to Dev Cut (at least that's the intention, we're still working out the details but they *should* be worked out by the time the digital versions of Dev Cut & Anthology go live.

As far as Dev Cut is concerned - it includes the full DKS, but then also comes with a separate executable that allows you activate the Developer Mode. Additionally, it also includes a documentary & the treasure vault, a folder containing all kinds of goodies like milestone videos & design documents.

:D

I pre-ordered the box form the Vault (despite owning all the games). Although, this is mostly a test to see how well the process goes. To see if I buy boxes from for future games from you guys or stick to the digital versions.

If you already own DKS, you'll be upgraded for free to Dev Cut (at least that's the intention, we're still working out the details but they *should* be worked out by the time the digital versions of Dev Cut & Anthology go live.

As far as Dev Cut is concerned - it includes the full DKS, but then also comes with a separate executable that allows you activate the Developer Mode. Additionally, it also includes a documentary & the treasure vault, a folder containing all kinds of goodies like milestone videos & design documents.

That's very cool =)

Thanks for the heads up Lar! I'll be picking this up mainly for hard copies, seeing as I own most everything else digitally.

And long time no post. ;)

I bought the digital version from GOG when it was still 11 euros. The Developers Journal is a very nice bonus and I regret a little not buying the physical version, even though 30 euros is a bit too much for me (I already own the games).

Back
Top Bottom