This thread describes the Codex perfectly. Old-school RPG/dungeon crawler discussion mixed with inane artists posting their autistic creations and faggots spamming shitty pictures, people asking for advice about drinking whisky. It's like if you took GD, GRPGD and Retardo Land and condensed them all into a single thread.

We even have some short LPs.

We need some sort of Text LP or Cyoa type game. I rather liked Roots 40k LP. It seems we have a lot of people in this thread (even one or two watchers), might as well make the best of it ?

Remember when I posted about how we the Codex should ban everyone who had a higher post-count in GD than they did on-topic posts in RPG discussion? And how I got particularly angry at the use of the Codex's precious chinese sweatshop labour by individuals who had absolutely no interest in computer games whatsoever. And how I actually called out one of those individuals by name, after she actually laughed at the very concept of being interested in 'those computer game things'?

How many people backed me up back then, when we still had a rpgcodex to call home. I'm sure that the GD trolls and (wait for it, I'm naming her account name yet again....flame shield on - no fuck that, flame shield stripped off and I'll take it like a man!) - anyway, folks like Sub and Higher Game are off happily trolling or flirting with 4chan and the many many other fora populated by desperate lowbrow individuals who put up with neo-nazi crap (as in for realz, as opposed to for the lulz while discussing computer games).

The rest of us, however, who wanted to discuss computer games without the restraints of civility or basic human decency are left homeless, and forced into this strange 'rpgwatch' resting point, where they force upon us such bizarre and culturally odd ideas like 'manners' and 'no blatant nazi jokes'. Sigh....

2564pj7.png

Last pic, this thread.
Who's the King Dumbfuck, Repressed Homosexual, Weasel and most importantly Illiterate?

I may have seen some of them before but I don't remember who's who exactly, but someone who has the Illiterate tag surely has a fascinating post history

Remember when I posted about how we the Codex should ban everyone who had a higher post-count in GD than they did on-topic posts in RPG discussion? And how I got particularly angry at the use of the Codex's precious chinese sweatshop labour by individuals who had absolutely no interest in computer games whatsoever. And how I actually called out one of those individuals by name, after she actually laughed at the very concept of being interested in 'those computer game things'?

How many people backed me up back then, when we still had a rpgcodex to call home. I'm sure that the GD trolls and (wait for it, I'm naming her account name yet again….flame shield on - no fuck that, flame shield stripped off and I'll take it like a man!) - anyway, folks like Sub and Higher Game are off happily trolling or flirting with 4chan and the many many other fora populated by desperate lowbrow individuals who put up with neo-nazi crap (as in for realz, as opposed to for the lulz while discussing computer games).

The rest of us, however, who wanted to discuss computer games without the restraints of civility or basic human decency are left homeless, and forced into this strange 'rpgwatch' resting point, where they force upon us such bizarre and culturally odd ideas like 'manners' and 'no blatant nazi jokes'. Sigh….
Why are you so butthurt about Sub?

The other corpse uses the same model as the mentor, which is the only char to use that model in the game… maybe it is who used to be the protagonist?

Wake up after which dream?

Hey cool, I found the second corpse. It looks like the protagonist, yeah. Mystery!

About the dream, Every time you spawn in this room with the portal the character says that he's experiencing a weird dream, so… Besides, a bit later (FFS, no spoiler tags here or am I blind?) SPOILER HIGHLIGHT TO READ there's a guy that says what you're experiencing is a premonition of a possible future END SPOILER

@ Alexandros

The premonition guy appears every time you have lost all your lives in a mission. It is implied you dying on a mission was just you seeing the future in a dream as to know what could go wrong and do it right this once.

holy fuck, you spammed 20 pages over night while I slept.

Who's the King Dumbfuck, Repressed Homosexual, Weasel and most importantly Illiterate?

Illiterate was a mini-dumbfuck.

King Dumbfuck was Roqua

Repressed Homo was The Nameless Prick.

Weasel I don't remember right now, but wasn't it Naked Ninja for a while? Probably not though.

Well I suppose if Blackcat is here we can make due with this for now.

Lurker reporting in!

What... What is this place... It gets inside my head...
Well at least the "is rpgcodex really down" -thread has some lulzy stuff in it already.

It isn't private. You can see quite clearly what you're missing if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom