Blood Knights - 50% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blood Knights is the next daily deal on Steam for 50% off. Now I agree with Joxer, and I can't recommend this game. Despite what I think some of you might be interested.

Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack‘n‘slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself!

Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.
More information.

They still haven't added Venetica on Steam, from the looks of things a much better game than this one.

They still haven't added Venetica on Steam, from the looks of things a much better game than this one.
The publisher went bankrupt so I have a feeling it will never come out on Steam.

For games I'm not familiar with, I just look at the "hrs" on each of the reviews on steam. A good game will show 40+ hours for each person (the higher the better).

This game shows 9, 10, 2, 7, and 4 for the first few reviews. That is a simple rule of thumb to follow if you want to make sure you get value out of your money. Just look at the hours.

For example, Borderlands 2 is on sale (again) and the hours are 671, 95, 257, 143, 238. Now that is value, especially combined with the sales.

671? Man, that guy is crazy. I got bored pretty fast with Borderlands. Of course, I don't play online.

For games I'm not familiar with, I just look at the "hrs" on each of the reviews on steam. A good game will show 40+ hours for each person (the higher the better).

This game shows 9, 10, 2, 7, and 4 for the first few reviews. That is a simple rule of thumb to follow if you want to make sure you get value out of your money. Just look at the hours.

For example, Borderlands 2 is on sale (again) and the hours are 671, 95, 257, 143, 238. Now that is value, especially combined with the sales.

Don't be silly. Blood Knights is a 6 hour long game. Your "rule of thumb" is completely invalid. You can't compare a short story driven game to borderlands 2 which is a much larger game that people spend a lot of time on.
Or if you're implying that you want to play a 6 hour long game 20 times over then this isn't the game for you obviously. But for a low price it's certainly worth getting. Blood Knights is far from a great game but it's fun enough to justify getting on a good sale.

Back
Top Bottom