No MMOWatch news in over a week?

Stormwaltz

Watchdog
The latest news on the MMOWatch site is dated February 14 - as I write this, 11 days ago.

What's up?

This isn't the right time and place for this but I'll explain anyway and try to do it the "right" way moving forward.

Unfortunately, our MMO newsposter Inauro has decided to retire after two years of non-stop daily work. He did an absolutely incredible job - solid as a rock, day in, day out...but it's time to do something else.

A combination of email trouble on our server and an internet outage meant I have addressed this properly. We'll decide a course of action in the next couple of days.

Once again, enormous thanks are due to Inauro and we will miss him, but wish him all the best.

This has been one of the best sites for MMO news. I check it ever day. Thanks to Inauro for all the work.

I hope things work out for the site.

Thanks Inauro for your work the past two years. It was much appreciated. I probably read almost all of that news. :D

I didn't know one person was doing all the news himself. That's a lot of work. Best to him in whatever he does next. ^_^

I hope you guys dont shut down the MMO news...

That is one of the options.
We need more editors and news editors. If we don´t find them we have to consider where our priorities are.
It´s not important that an editor does a lot of work. He has to do the agreed upon work reliably, though, for example check a list of 10 or 20 sites every day and post the stuff he finds.

Check the newsbit on the front page.

edit -- Uhhhh nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom