RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

@Pladio : Thank you. I hadn't thought that I'd have any problems with this forum software.

After you explained it to me, I noticed how easy it was, and was disturbed that I didn't have the idea myself. :D ;)

With your consent, I'd like to remove you from my list now. ;)

@Alrik :I thought I had rejected you :D

What did you forget to do ? Tick the box ?

@Myrthos: Oh, I must be dreaming then. Thanks then, because that's what I was hoping to be able to do :) Back to being the perfect forum :D

Yes, I had forgot to tick the box. ;)
How embarrassing ! ;)

bump - see above

what exactly is a Bulleting Message? There was a link for "proposal from RPGCodex". I clicked it and it said I didn't have access (and yet Nut does *shakes fist*). What's up with that?

What's this shiny red button do?

edit: Well, that's peculiar… methinks post-sorting algorithm is off :p err wait, no it's not... Myrthos simply using Sarah Connor's time machine to post in the future.

We're Back!!!

The server crashed. Had to do a complete re-install. As this server is old, this also meant having to move to a much newer version of the Linux OS as the old one was no longer available.
Who cares about backwards compatibility, right? Well I do as it took me a bloody 4 hours to locate all the minor differences and get it working again.

We are moving to a new server in 6 weeks anyway, I was working on that one when this one crashed..... Hope there was no relation ;)

Forgot to mention that some things still need some work, like indie.rpgwatch.com and locusinn.com are not working, but as most don't even know they are there, it can wait a bit.
Also the Mars ad is missing. I'm sure you'll miss that one. If not then Focus is as they are paying for it.

Anyway. It is 4.30 in the morning in my little nation, so I'm off to bed.
DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!! :)

It seems like the security picture which shows when sending in news is broken. Tried in in IE, FF and Chrome.

The entire mail system is currently NOT working.

It seems like the security picture which shows when sending in news is broken. Tried in in IE, FF and Chrome.
Thanks, I will look into that.

Probably related to the files for the MMO site not being available yet?

Just a thank you for the work you did to get things sorted to this point. Sounds like it was and still is a pain. Thanks for keeping it going. :salute::highfive:

Stop and relax!:beer:

Bummer that this happened just before you switched to a new server anyway. I'd like to second what CM said: Thanks for keeping the place running and dealing with ugly stuff like this. Much appreaciated!

Back
Top Bottom