Mines of Morgoth - New Indie Release

I wish I could report that the demo worked, but it crashes after I type char name and roll stats (XP w/ SP3).

I wish I could report that the demo worked, but it crashes after I type char name and roll stats (XP w/ SP3).

Sadly, you are not alone in the problem. Please do email the developer about this at his onsite address and include your dxdiag.txt if possible. He's working at it!

I'm also hoping for some more youtube vids while he tries to zero in on the problems, such as a Town/Tower vid in terms of what all goes on there in general.

The demo goes for me but the sound is all screwy :-/

Hmm...that's definitely the first I've seen of THAT particular malady. Common issue seems to be getting it to run period after rolling and naming, or just outright desktop crashing'ish behavior. Definitely shoot him an email and such.

I will say that after trying it twice, and giving up after the crash to desktop issue, I did find two instances of it running in my device manager a few hours later. I wish I had time right now to give feedback to the developer, but time is tight, so I'll have to pass the buck along to someone else.

Yeah, that he should know about as that that was my issue in large part...crashes to desktop yet still listed as running in the ole ctrl+alt+del menu---with the added bonus of varying between 74% and 100% cpu usage!

I still recommend you shoot him an email about it at some point down the line though. So far, it seems to ratio of downloads versus people having issues is something like 200+ to 4-5 of us.

Back
Top Bottom