Grim Dawn - Preview @ Forbes

aries100

SasqWatch
Forbes has a short preview of this game. Here's their general feeling about the game:
From what I’ve seen so far, Grim Dawn takes all the good things from traditional top-down action-RPGs like Diablo and combines them with open-world gameplay, in-depth role-playing, crafting, and looting elements, and then takes some of the level-design and gameplay lessons from Dark Souls to create a truly ambitious, exciting looking game.
More information.

Sounds good. Wasn't the first Divinity game kind of like this, open world, seamless ARPG?

I'm barely making it through act 2 in D3. I really can't understand the huge appeal of the diablo games. There's less RP involved than world of warcraft, IMO.

Sounds good. Wasn't the first Divinity game kind of like this, open world, seamless ARPG?

I'm barely making it through act 2 in D3. I really can't understand the huge appeal of the diablo games. There's less RP involved than world of warcraft, IMO.

I played D2 on and off for years. I played D3 for 2 weeks. D3 is not a great standard bearer for the franchise.

Have you play Titan quest?GD will be lot similar to it.Core mechanic will be nearly same so if you haven't get TQ+IT you will get idea what kind of combat and character development system GD will have.

Back
Top Bottom