Calling all NFG members

Well Jaz, since you mod this forum, you can permit it, but I've never really been in favour of it!!

You mean because they tend to be resource hogs because of how fast the pages fly by?

I agree with Corwin. It is an artificial post count increaser that sucks up tons of storage space with out really adding much. Some times it was funny ... but mostly just long. And certainly not worth re-reading!

And on the other hand, it can be closed and reopened on reqular intervals (maybe when it is 10 or so pages long) as to save up resourses and so on.

Just say no to peer pressure, Nancy. Free association must die.

Oh, I thought you were; it's not I!! :)

Oh let me, let me, then I can really get some vengence on Corwin. *evil smile*
(Whoops better make a sweet one til someone says yes. lol)

OT is Kalia's forum, but still, thanks for the offer, Cm - I'll keep it in mind :). I'm just spending most of my forums time here as I have no new CRPGs I could write about... and after what JoWooD did I wonder if I should buy G3 at all.

Ah no, that's not what I meant. I wrote to PB quite some time ago about this place, but, hey, they're busy. Never mind.
Anyway, Corwin repeatedly told me that I was the OT forums mod until I believed it myself ^_^. I even managed to convince Kalia...

Well we can all post threads refering to this site on other boards to get the word out. ;)

Sounds like a good idea, go for it. It would be too obvious for staff members to try that!! :)

Some sites actually promote or invite to "send us your links" - in itself a good communication gesture as it reaps access/viewing counts in more than one direction. ;)

Back
Top Bottom