Sacred 2 - Preview @ Armchair Empire

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Armchair Empire serves up a preview of Sacred 2 that appears based on existing information:
While Ascaron has been forthcoming with the back story for Sacred 2, details regarding the battle system, magic, and whatnot are a bit hazy so far. However, there are a few morsels of information available. First, there is the option to be good or evil in the game. Also, there will be six playable characters in the game. Thus far we only know of the Seraphim, but five others will also be available in the final version.
More information.

"It’s still at least a year away, but what they have been willing to show of the game thus far looks intriguing."

Really confused about where he gets this info as I posted in the otehr Sacred 2 thread and if it means a official delay till 2008 has been made.

doesnt look too intruiging to me.

Shot after shot of a 3D Seraphim either standing around or whacking people with swords. Im a big a Sacred fan as the next, but I'd really like to start seeing something that makes me actually anticipate this game

"It’s still at least a year away, but what they have been willing to show of the game thus far looks intriguing."

Really confused about where he gets this info as I posted in the otehr Sacred 2 thread and if it means a official delay till 2008 has been made.

I dunno - but ToTheGame has the date listed as "March 08"

Mike

Back
Top Bottom