RPGWatch - Welcome to RPGWatch!

The site is great and it is nice to be able to go from the forums to the newspage in a flash. As this is the team that made RPGdot what it was, I know RPGWatch will be great, if not better!

Last edited:
Congrats and well done. I really like the dark theme and the site is fast! Keep up the great work and keep me informed. :)

I actually copyrighted the name rpgwatch and I should get a share in all the profits this site makes.

The site looks good and SOO much faster. To be honest, i'd follow you guys anywhere..

I only lurked at RPGDot. Guess it's time to come out of the shadows.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new site. Looking foward to spending time here

Im very happy to be here. I used to read the RPGdot forums for like 2 years, then I became silent and just read news on MMORPGdot for a few more years. I was silent (didnt use forums) because im just so damned busy playing MMOs.

In any case, this new site is great, and im thrilled that you have separate section for MMORPG news. I will be visiting the MMO news section daily multiple times to get the latest MMO news. Thanks a lot for your efforts, this site looks great.

I actually copyrighted the name rpgwatch and I should get a share in all the profits this site makes.
Sure mate, so long as you're willing to pay your share of the costs for the next 20 years which is how long it should be before we make a profit!! :)

Glad to see so many familiar names here this morning :).

Glad to see so many familiar names here this morning :).
omg its morning already?!? i just got outta bed!

O.O

Congratulations!
I was confused at first, but when I found your new place I was happy again!

Keep on rocking, mates!

Cheers
Glorian

I have to admit, i was worried there for a few seconds, too.

But its all good.

I have to say that this site looks really good. While the Dot has a dark and closed site and forums, RPGWatch actually has a real open and light forums.

I won't be so inactive as I am on the Dot here, neither will I be as active as I used to be at the Dot. Expect me to visit every day :)...

Good work, Dhruin, Corwin, Jaz and the rest of you!

Back
Top Bottom