Most of us have that effect on people, but ultimately it doesn't matter for we are many and the alts are plenty.

Pfff I don't truck with xXxgraffixs420 casual newshit like Wasteland or Sentinel Worlds that only runs on the latest PDP-10's or whatever.
You should pick up some oldskool 360 games instead of jerking off to your brand new smelly paper prints.
Save and Restore? What is this Babylonshit. Back in the oldskool days we had autosaving and auto-ressurect after combat. Mapping and notetaking? Fucking scum can't even handle auto-maps and journals.
You say Magic Candle, I say Dragon Age.
You say Wizardry I say Oblivion.
You say Pools of Radiance I say Jade Empire.
You say Ultima 5 I say New Brittania.
You say Wasteland I say Borderlands.
You say Fallout I say Fallout Brotherhood of Steel.

You say "thank you sir may I have another?" I look down and whisper "no".
bIRTy.png

Last edited:
I'm butthurt that a bunch of 4chan wannabes destroyed the Codex. And frankly that's something that I'm proud to be butthurt about.

Are you trolling us? I sure hope so.

One Sub in GD had nothing to do with the so called "destruction" of Codex. Ten years of registered users, posts and threads on out of date board software did.

And besides, GD was restricted to registered users only. Did you ever look at how many registered users were online simultaneously?

And in case you still haven't gotten the clue:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/

It's pretty clear that the Codex has been slow and went through hiccups because of all the lurkers. That there are a few more active GD-centric posters has nothing to do with it. They aren't the ones overloading the forum with too many SQL queries, which is the heart of the matter.

You will notice that there are always far, far more guests online than registered members. That's what the server cannot handle for the capacity that Talutain is able to afford.

I am with Azrael on this one. Not the "bawww 4channers killed the codex" doomsayings of course, but it's a fact those who don't play the prestigious Kodex-approved RPGs have no right to belong to our elite monocled community, and should be summarily banned, beaten up, raped, killed and sold for organs. Anyone who has more posts in GD+retardo than in the rest of the forums combined is a card-carrying subhuman and should be ever treated as such.

COmbat gets boring pretty quickly

It depends on build, I guess. I play all games as pure witches, so I was a full spirit build that invested her skill points in nothing but elemental magic and transformations. And I did play it on master from the begining, so it was actually pretty intense as everything was able to kill me in just a few strikes, or a well placed combo.

Lots of fun, I had.

With that build, though, it's even cooler in Jade Master. It becomes a sucesion of...

ragea.png

... and...

yeahy.png

Oh damn a couple seconds no new posts in this Thread! Better bump the shit flowers out of this!

rrul8nw3.png

I get the feeling the Watchers are giving us some leeway just because they like the extra traffic they are getting. Probably never have seen such spikes before. Then they will print out the chart and sell the site for big moneys.
ITS A TARP!1!11! Their generosity was a big nosed scheme all along!

@ tennishero

My hate transforms to admiration then back to hate, it's quite a unique experience.

You're like a trolling roulette wheel of win and fail.

Didn't you hear? We're confined to this thread under the Watch of a local admin (secretly a Codex sympathizer) who "fought for us" while others rallied against our presence here.

Either that, or it's just a ploy to make our dictators seem more sympathetic...

Pfff I don't truck with xXxgraffixs420 casual newshit like Wasteland or Sentinel Worlds that only runs on the latest PDP-10's or whatever.
You should pick up some oldskool 360 games instead of jerking off to your brand new smelly paper prints.
Save and Restore? What is this Babylonshit. Back in the oldskool days we had autosaving and auto-ressurect after combat. Mapping and notetaking? Fucking scum can't even handle auto-maps and journals.
You say Magic Candle, I say Dragon Age.
You say Wizardry I say Oblivion.
You say Pools of Radiance I say Jade Empire.
You say Ultima 5 I say New Brittania.
You say Wasteland I say Borderlands.
You say Fallout I say Fallout Brotherhood of Steel.

You say "thank you sir may I have another?" I look down and whisper "no".
rorschach.jpg

Preach on brother!

@ Soupnazi

Actually you guys can go out and post if you behave. :3

Transformation? What kind of travesty is that?

I play pretty girls and I watch pretty girls dancing around. No transformation for me.

Mind you, if there's one goddess/demoness transformation style I prolly switch to that. Since theres' none, I didnt.

Didn't you hear? We're confined to this thread under the Watch of a local admin (secretly a Codex sympathizer) who "fought for us" while others rallied against our presence here.

Either that, or it's just a ploy to make our dictators seem more sympathetic…

I bet it's just the usual whatcher guilt that's making them let the codex niggas trample their home and (soon) impregnate their daughters.

also I just noticed Konjad has 613 internets, an average of 0.77 internets a day.

what

I am with Azrael on this one. Not the "bawww 4channers killed the codex" doomsayings of course, but it's a fact those who don't play the prestigious Kodex-approved RPGs have no right to belong to our elite monocled community, and should be summarily banned, beaten up, raped, killed and sold for organs. Anyone who has more posts in GD+retardo than in the rest of the forums combined is a card-carrying subhuman and should be ever treated as such.

Fortunately the prestigious Kodex-approved seals are not that hard to obtain. We have: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher, Fallout 3, Skyrim, etc... As you can see "prestigious Kodex-approved" is a roaring empty threat.

Back
Top Bottom