Pillars of Eternity - New Podcast @ Guy Cocker

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Guy Cocker had the chance to do a new audio interview on his blog with Obsidian's Brandon Adler and Josh Sawyer about Pillars of Eternity.

On this week's podcast, games journalist Guy Cocker talks to Obsidian's Brandon Adler and Josh Sawyer about upcoming RPG Pillars of Eternity, and discusses the week's news, new releases, and the games they've been playing.
More information.

Last edited:
The transcript appears to not actually contain the interview itself, just the intro, news briefs, and outro.

It was an anonymous survey. Something like 20% of those that had 5000 subscribers or more. Much less for those under 5000. I never trusted them anyways. ;)

Last edited:
That may be off-topic, but this news would have had 0 comments if it were not for the lure of a transcript to bypass the podcast. Couchpotato, what do you think is better, news that has 0 comments or off-topic comments?

The podcast is a terrible mass medium. I am not sure there is a topic in this world I would navigate a podcast to hear someone talk about. A video that concisely covers the topic at hand, on occassion. Reading/skimming to the point is so much faster.

Best medium is Couch ;) I read the summaries but never click on the links

I'm just waiting to be registered on Couch's personal SMS service that some high ranking posters seem to enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom