IndieFort - Indie Bundle #1

Dhruin

SasqWatch
GamersGate has released IndieFort, another one of those indie choose-your-payment bundles. This one starts at a minimum $5.99 but offers a number of RPGs, including Devil Whiskey, which we've recently discussed:

• Kenshi (Alpha)
  • Cardinal Quest
  • Black Market
  • Wanderlust: Rebirth
  • Devil Whiskey
  • Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
As certain milestones are reached, additional games/bonuses get unlocked, such as Mordor v1.1.
I've been watching Kenshi for a long time, so I might jump in just for that.
Thanks, Zerotown!
More information.

Interesting to see Kenshi in that mix. I bought an early copy of the game, fired it up, but couldn't really figure out what to do and didn't have the patience to read through the forums. I think it's got a lot of potential, but I plan to wait until it gets a little further along in its development before I try it out again.

Bought, mainly for Devil Whiskey and Kenshi. With all these indie bundles and what-not my to-play list is totally out of control.

Same situation here ;)
Nice Price!

What's the word on Black Market? I would also presume Devil Whiskey plays nice with modern windows machines? Granted, I've already got the bundle despite owning everything aside from that pair, but yeah.

As a bit of a space nut, I'm also interested in Black Market. I found a few reviews that were quite positive but it started as a F2P browser game, so I'm dubious of the depth.

Does anyone know if The Devil Whiskey includes the official patches? If not, do you know if the patches are still available?

This is awesome - at $25 for just Devil Whiskey it was too much, but this deal allowed me to get that and more, give a reasonable amount to the developers and STILL feel like I got a better deal!

Devil's Whiskey looks so outdated and boring. It looks just like a more expensive version of the Quest for iOS. WHat makes Devils Whiskey better than the Quest and its expansions in terms of story, AI, etc. It is based on the same outdated grid based movement form the 80s..

Back
Top Bottom